Complete the migration and management of

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-4-15 11:21:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Today's topic is not a new platform discussion, but I want to focus on the product gallery topic that is easily overlooked by sellers. Cross-border e-commerce has been operating for a long time, and the shelves in the corners of the warehouse are full of products in stock. Sometimes, I also ask myself, why is there so much inventory? How much does it cost? There are so many stocks, let's clean them up. Fortunately, all inventories are under information management, and each product has a clear quantity in the product management system.

This time, I tested the new platform by clearing inventory. Yesterday, I tried to bulk upload these inventory products to a new platform for clearance processing. Install the chevereto image bed program by yourself and use API to  massive product images 7 The problem mobile number list is that the platform does not provide an api interface like Amazon and wish, and only supports batch upload in excel or csv. Therefore, according to the platform upload template rules, write a matching import template program, generate a formula according to the price, and complete the one-click pricing work in two or three clicks. Upload the exported excel files of inventory products in batches on the platform.

For the first time, it failed, and the picture was wrong; for the second time, it failed, and the picture was wrong; for the third time, it still failed, and the picture was still wrong. In the process of product upload, there will always be some incredible mistakes. I believe that many sellers have also experienced this. After repeatedly checking the corresponding information under each field, no problems were found. Strange and strange, with the attitude of giving it a try, I randomly found a picture on the Internet, replaced the URL information of the original picture with the URL of the new picture, and after submitting it, it succeeded.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|牛刀资源

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.Template by Comsenz Inc.All Rights Reserved.