The Ultimate Month to Month Wedding

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-4-1 15:00:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Year Oréal publishes how-to videos that explain how applicants can get through their interviews, pep up their resumes, bag an internship, and so on. One video gives 10 tips to ace their job interview at L’Oréal: What would the JTBD framework for all these videos be for candidates seeking to work at L’Oréal? When I have an upcoming interview at L’Oréal, I want to learn how to make an overall good impression, so I can get hired by L’Oréal. HANDPICKED RELATED CONTENT: 5 Lessons on Creating Video Like a Pro Even If You’re Just Starting Out Checklists Planning a wedding isn’t easy. Finalizing the guest list, fixing a theme, setting a budget, and knowing what else to put on the to-do list can leave anyone at their wits’ end. Vogue solved this by publishing.

Planning Checklist They knew people getting married wanted to know what they should be doing and when. But they likely didn’t do the JTBD framework because then they might have noticed they missed the filling in the “I want …” and “so I can” blanks. Use the jobs-to-be-done formula to lebanon phone number list ensure your content asset really helps your audience, says CLICK TO TWEET Here’s how I think the JTBD formula should have been completed to be more helpful to those getting married: When I am planning my wedding, I want a checklist that can be easily downloaded and/or printed, so I can check off the items as they’re done to relieve my stress. Social Tables, a free event planning and diagramming software company, fulfilled this JTBD by publishing.

A Printable detailed wedding planning checklist with boxes just waiting to be checked off. Align content marketing to the JTBD framework for success Using the JTBD framework ensures you always think about your audience and what they want to “hire” to solve their challenges. But how do you know the “jobs” your target audience wants to get done? First, think of your product offering as a person. Let’s say you sell luxury watches. Ask the watch, “What do you have to offer?” or “What are the benefits I might get from using you?” Then, answer those questions. Here’s how Scandinavian watchmaker Nordgreen.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|牛刀资源

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.Template by Comsenz Inc.All Rights Reserved.